Monthly Archives December 2018

Christmas Cheer- how to avoid a vet visit at Christmas

  Recently, we saw a young cat in our hospital who had eaten a piece of string. He came in not feeling well, vomiting and not eating. When we performed x-rays and ultrasound, we found a piece of string stuck inside him that stretched all the way from his mouth, down his throat, into his stomach and down into his intestines. Luckily for this little guy, his parents asked us to do the life saving surgery he needed to have the string removed and he was home in time for Christmas. Pets eating things they shouldn’t is a daily problem
Read More