We’ve Got Your Back
We enjoy helping pet families in any way we can here in Caledon Village, and sometimes the best thing we can offer is a list of trusted links to help you get the answers or assistance you need. If you have any questions about the links included here, please let us know.
- Pet Poison Helpline – A 24-hour animal poison control service that allows you to consult with an expert about your pet’s potential health emergency.
- Gateway Pet Memorial – Aftercare and memorial services provided with dignity and respect to help you find a lasting sense of peace and comfort after the loss of your pet.
- Cat Healthy – A valuable resource for clinics and cat owners to promote proper feline care and better understanding of feline behaviours.
- The Farley Foundation – A non-profit organization established by the Ontario Veterinary Medical Association that subsidizes the cost of essential care for pets in need.
- Ohio State Indoor Cat Initiative – Provides cat owners with important information about keeping their indoor cats secure, happy, and active in their homes.
- Fear Free Happy Homes – Resources to help prevent and alleviate fear, anxiety, and stress in pets by inspiring and educating the people who care for them.
- Ontario Veterinary Medical Association – Providing information on choosing a pet, basic care, and pet insurance.
- College of Veterinarians of Ontario – Regulating body for Veterinarians in Ontario